I suggest you ...

Add a Schedule for stations and upload videos

We should because the schedule makes it feel better other than using just play.

155 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jake coolkidJake coolkid shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Feedback ViloudAdminFeedback Viloud (Admin, Viloud) responded  · 

At the moment you can create linear TV channels and choose the start time, so all viewers will watch the same content at the same time as in the traditional television.

We are working on an advanced scheduler and a TV guide for the player with the schedules for viewers. It will be available in next releases. Stay tuned!

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Any new from this upcoming release ? Other services are doing the same for almost the same price.... Don't sleep on it Viloud !

• Roberto Del BiancoRoberto Del Bianco commented  · 

Well, I was thinking to ask something similar... Scheduling is what I'm searching too, since many time!

A pair of features wich could be useful while we're waiting for a real scheduler:
        1) create two or more channels whose embedding addresses be the same (so one embedded window could host more channels with different starting time) and
        2) no looping video channel list, adding a static logo or monoscope before the list starts and after its end.
        I think that these features can be added without much effort...
        Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I look forward to seeing this featured added to your solution, its a pretty great idea that makes our work alot easier.

You guys rock.

• Anonymous commented  · 

i am great full for this option should be easy for dummy i know how to add videos from youtube it was easy but when i login can not look at videos

• Ethan ReillyEthan Reilly commented  · 

I completely agree. Even if it's just a stamp on the video upload page. Maybe under the free option show a simple timestamp for each video, but for the Pro and Premium options allow a weekly schedule.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This is a fantastic idea and really should be implemente

• RealNewsOneRealNewsOne commented  · 

This is a fantastic idea and really should be implemented. It has so much potential this site to give independent media creators the ability to create their own tv channel online

Feedback and Knowledge Base